Get started achieving your goals
It’s a competitive world out there. Are you or your employees ready to rise above the rest?
We have the broadest professional development course portfolio in the industry, award-winning curriculum backed by decades of experience and a variety of course delivery options. All this makes it easy to gain the IT or business skills you need on your schedule while receiving support every step of the way.
Stay Sharp. Get ahead with
Cybersecurity Learning Paths.
Cybersecurity professionals work in every size company and industry to protect organizations from data breaches and attacks. And the demand for cybersecurity professionals is growing at a breakneck speed. Job postings for cybersecurity positions have grown three times faster than openings for IT jobs overall.
4 Ways We Deliver Training
1. Attend from Your Home or Work You can attend any of our live online classes from your home or work – all you need is a high-speed internet connection. We provide access to any needed software and lab environments during your class. We’ll ship you any course material about 1 week prior to your class start date.
2. Attend from One of Our Computer Labs You can also attend any of our live online classes at one of our computer lab locations – you’ll get access to a fully set up learning environment for you to walk into and start class. We provide a computer and access to any needed software and lab environments. You’ll receive any course materials on the first day of class.
3. Onsite at Your Organization If you have a group of several students needing the same training, then onsite training is a perfect option. We’ll send an instructor onsite to your office so no employees need to travel. You can customize course topics to your needs. You choose a date and time that works for your organization (subject to instructor availability).
4. Self-Paced eLearning Prefer a self-paced learning solution to fit your own schedule? David tech Training offers eLearning courses bundled together: – Learn at your own pace – Start and stop as it is convenient for you. Pick up where you left off. – Lecture utilizing video and recorded screen shots – Desktop Software Courses: We provide lab environment with the software you are learning
• Our instructors: 5+ years’ experience teaching to corporate professionals; understand how to increase employee & organizational skills
• Training Delivery Options: We deliver training either onsite at your office, in a computer lab or live online
• Customization: We can create a custom course/training plan to meet your specific organization’s training need
David Technology Training requires that all attendees of our courses be at least 18 years old, possess a high school diploma or GED and be sponsored by an employer that is paying their course fees. Enrollment is on a rolling basis – our classes are offered on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. Dates are posted to our website on a regular basis.
Withdrawal/Refund Policies Instructor-led Courses:
When you enroll into our public classes, on the registration form, you have acknowledged and agreed to our public class policies and conditions. This includes cancellation/reschedule/no show policies that are time sensitive. I understand:
• David Technology Training classes are live, hands-on training with your instructor teaching from a remote location. If not familiar with this format see our Remote Instructor-led page.
• David Technology Training is primarily a Business-to-Business training provider. In certain locations, we cannot accept enrollments from students who’s tuition fees are being paid by themselves, not their employer. Read full details here
• Payment: If paying by check – Payment is due 15 days from this registration request. To request alternative payment terms, you must call 888-330-6890. If you have submitted a late registration, less than 15 days before your class start date, we require immediate payment. If we have not received your payment by the due date, we may reschedule/cancel your enrollment. We will inform you prior to making any changes to your registration.
• I can cancel or reschedule my registration without penalty or charge provided I give David Technology Training notice of 14 days or more before the first day of my class.
• If I request to cancel or reschedule my registration 14 days or less before the first day of my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use David Technology Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date. If attending in a computer lab: an additional seat fee of $100 per day will be charged to attend my rescheduled session.
• If I no show to my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use David Technology Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date. If attending in a computer lab: an additional seat fee of $100 per day will be charged to attend my makeup session.
• I cannot change my class location 14 days or less before the first day of class because David Technology Training has shipped training materials and provisioned resources. Location changes requested prior to that timeframe are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge.
Should David Technology Training need to cancel my class due to insufficient enrollment, or postpone it due to events beyond their control, David Technology Training will notify registered students as soon as possible. In such cases, the student may reschedule to a future class date at no additional charge or receive a refund for any money on account relating to that registration.
• Travel arrangements and costs are the sole responsibility of the student. David Technology Training suggests obtaining refundable reservations. David Technology Training classes are confirmed approximately 14 days before the start of the class. We cannot guarantee class commitments before that window of time. David Technology Training will not be responsible for any cancellation costs incurred, including but not limited to, airline/mass transit tickets, hotel reservations and so on.
• New Hampshire Residents: All refunds shall be paid within 30 days upon written notification from a student of cancellation or withdrawal; and students receiving benefits from federal programs shall be subject to federal refund policies, rules and regulation
I understand & agree:
• If I no show to my class, I will be charged 100% the course fee and am not entitled to a refund. I have one (1) opportunity to use David Technology Training Make-Up policy to have those funds applied to a later class date. If attending in a classroom: an additional seat fee of $100 per day will be charged to attend my makeup session
David Technology Training holds pride in the thorough selection process we put our instructors through. We believe it is the most important thing we can do to ensure a quality training experience to make attendees in our classes leave both happy and more knowledgeable than before taking a class with us. If in the rare event you are not happy with your training experience with David Technology Training, you should contact Jonathan David.
Our process of analyzing complaints is as follows:
1. We pull all available class evaluations for the class session(s) you attended and compare all the student feedback
2. We share your feedback/complaint with the instructor that has taught the course. We do not mention your specific name or any other identifying information
3. We make a judgement base on the other class evaluations and conversation with the instructor what the appropriate action is to remedy the situation. This usually entails a free retake with a different instructor or a partial or full refund depending on if the entire class session was attended. We promise we will take your complaint seriously and do the steps above and strive very hard to make the situation corrected so you are satisfied.